[NFB-DB] FW: [Greater-Baltimore] Kevin Cross News Story

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:19:15 UTC 2022

ipads

On 11/2/2022 4:04 PM, Robin Diane Graves via NFB-DB wrote:
>  > Hi All, > > > > This actually sounds like something that the Georgia
affiliate was > selling at convention a couple of years ago. I believe
they called > them the “cane caddy’s.” Without seeing this, I’m not sure
whether > it is the same thing or not, but I bought one of these from
Georgia > at the time. I actually can’t quite recall whether it was the
<nfb-db-bounces at nfbnet.org> *On Behalf Of *Kat > Bottner via NFB-DB
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 2, 2022 12:48 PM *To:* > NFB Deaf-Blind
Division Mailing List <nfb-db at nfbnet.org> *Cc:* Kat > Bottner
<kat.bottner at gmail.com>; NFB of Pennsylvania Talk, state > list
<nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org> *Subject:* Re: [NFB-DB] FW: > [Greater-Baltimore]
Kevin Cross News Story > > > > What a fantastic idea, I wouldn’t mind
checking one of these out. > > > On Nov 2, 2022, at 11:34 AM, Marsha via
NFB-DB <nfb-db at nfbnet.org > <mailto:nfb-db at nfbnet.org>> wrote: > > Hello
all, > > > > Below is a link to a recent interview with our own Kevin
Cross about > his cane keeper product. > > > >
<kevin-cross-with-his-invention-the-essential-cane-keeper-jpg-1666990467.jpg>
<https://www.wbaltv.com/article/kevin-cross-essential-cane-keeper-bag-blind-vision-impaired/41806133>
>  > wbaltv.com >
<https://www.wbaltv.com/article/kevin-cross-essential-cane-keeper-bag-blind-vision-impaired/41806133>
ipads
hi, I just got an i pad from I can connect. it isn't a mini but the next
one up. what do you guys use them for I''m  just learning how to use it.
I also have a blue tooth keyboard. any assistance about getting started
is appreciated.