[NFB-DB] Talking Watches

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Tue Nov 8 16:12:09 UTC 2022

Greetings.

I am currently looking for a talking watch for a senior who is both DeafBlind and has mild dementia. They are not great at technology and have also been told that hearing aids won’t work for them.

Suggestions? I’m obviously looking for something that is loud and clear, also something that has a standard American accent.

They presently have a very robotic-sounding, “fuzzy” male UK-English voiced one and it’s quite difficult for them to hear.

Thanks.

—
Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Incoming Treasurer, Indiana State Affiliate

Membership Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Indiana

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca