[NFB-DB] Talking Watches

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:52:38 UTC 2022

Thank you for this reply. This was exactly the kind of reply I was searching for.

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Incoming Treasurer, Indiana State Affiliate

Membership Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Indiana

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca