[NFB-DB] Talking Watches

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:12:35 UTC 2022

I had an 92 year old neighbor who found this watch to be loud enough
for her without hearing devices and was partially blind. Here's the
link where she purchased it from.

https://inspirewatch.com/products/english-talking-digital-watch-for-the-blind-and-elderly?currency=USD&variant=37272113348766&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&utm_campaign=All%20Store%20-%20PMax%20Campaign%20-%20USA-Auto&utm_adset_name=Ad%20group%20&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=x&utm_placement=&utm_extensionid=&utm_content=&utm_feeditemid=&utm_devicemodel=&utm_targetid=&utm_term=&utm_adposition=&utm_gclid=Cj0KCQiAmaibBhCAARIsAKUlaKS0lZmnTr0Ofqp_2cfgPPDu-SxvtpsZ0QQ26WqrJoRTswlcDTxp3iAaAjdREALw_wcB&utm_device=c&utm_matchtype=&utm_ad_id=&utm_adset_id=&utm_campaign_id=17995979990&utm_adgroup={AdGroupName}&gclid=Cj0KCQiAmaibBhCAARIsAKUlaKS0lZmnTr0Ofqp_2cfgPPDu-SxvtpsZ0QQ26WqrJoRTswlcDTxp3iAaAjdREALw_wcB

Hope this helps.