[NFB-DB] Checking

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:41:34 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Yes, the list received your message, I guess there just has not been any
further discussion on the topic. It is always good to check.

Have a good day!

Thank you,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my
iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate
errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.