[NFB-DB] Checking

Nancy O'Donnell nancy.odonnell0813 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:55:11 UTC 2022

Hi Rod - Nancy O'Donnell here. Hello to you and to Ele! So nice to see your
names pop up.

I appreciated all of the details you included in your post. Your post
brought me down Memory Lane as I recalled some of these
issues/discussions/changes back when they were taking place. For some
reason, Joe McNulty popped into my head as I know he had many spirited
discussions with Bob Smithdas and with you during each of your tenures with
AADB. I appreciate the reminder of how things were, how things have
changed, and the ongoing need to work together. We know that deafblind
youth of today will face similar challenges. It's great to have the 'big
picture" to share with them and put things into perspective.
EOM