[NFB-DB] Hearing aids that fall out?

Renee Walker deafblindhope at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:47:41 UTC 2023

If you behind the ear aids with tubing from the aid to the ear mold, there
are different gauges of tubing. Often, the audiologist will have cheaper,
thinner tubing which flops or the tubing is cut too long. This can be
adjusted to keep it stiffer and just the right length to stay in place. It
used to happen to me a lot despite me asking for thicker tubing and to cut
it shorter. I finally started buying my own tubing from Lloyds Hearing
online and doing it myself. After 50 years of deafness, I can do cleaning
and routine repairs myself. lol