[NFB-DB] Hearing aids that fall out?

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:54:50 UTC 2023

How do you know what size of tubing you need? And can you please provide the link for where you purchase your hearing aid tubing.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth

email:  <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com> marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Sent with my IPhone

Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.