[NFB-DB] Bluetooth Headphones

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:11:17 UTC 2023

Hi there,

Depending on your level  of hearing  loss, bone , conduction, headphones can be helpful. There are also something called open ear headphones. They are a small speaker in front of your ear similar to wear a bone conduction headset  , they  rest,   in  front  of the ear, they are not conducting sound through the cheekbone.

I haven’t    used  neither  of these headsets. They  are  just  examples    I’ve  found  on  Amazon.com
These  are  open ear- ear buds  with a  charging case  and   ear hooks.

Limited-time deal: YOSINT Open Ear Headphone Wireless Air Bone Conduction Earbuds with Microphones, Bluetooth 5.3 Earbuds LED Power Display HiFi Stereo Sound Headphones for Sport, Workouts, Running, Cycling https://a.co/d/9aVkq0u

These  are  bone Conduction
Wireless Earbuds with Earhooks Mini Bone Conduction Headphones Waterproof Bluetooth Open Ear Earbuds Cycling Earpiece Noise Canceling Headset Sports Bluetooth 5.3 Ear Clip Earphones Headset- Black https://a.co/d/iGoltCw