[NFB-DB] Bluetooth Headphones

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:18:42 UTC 2023

Hmmm. I don't think such a headset exists, especially with your
requirement for the ability to switch between devices like you can
with a Bluetooth keyboard or braille display. I'd be interested if
anyone has any experience with this type of thing which supports
multiple connections in the way it was described. I have this ability
with my hearing aids, but don't think it is an option with OTE
headphones.

Scott