[NFB-DB] Bluetooth Headphones

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Mon May 8 15:39:11 UTC 2023

I found a promising pair of these for pretty cheap on Amazon via another recommendation on AppleVis.

These and some others can indeed switch between two sources. I think it’s technically called multi-point.

Still up for other recommendations, though.

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Treasurer

Membership Chair

Historian

National Federation of the Blind—Indiana Affiliate

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca