[NFB-DB] Orientation at national convention

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Sun May 14 21:16:56 UTC 2023

Greetings everyone,
As this is my 15th consecutive convention, to my knowledge, I do not believe the division has ever offered this type of thing, perhaps, maybe when the meeting at convention happens, we can discuss this? I know the meeting is primarily to discuss restructuring efforts, but this is definitely something to consider. I hope this information is helpful
Thanks for this idea, and see you in Houston.
Best regards,
Kat.