[NFB-DB] Help from Any deafblind guide dog users

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:40:08 UTC 2023

Hi there,
I am currently working a golden retriever service dog and am training another. I am an owner trainer so can't really speak to what programs require however absolutely yes you should be able to do at least 3 routes and cross roads. I do know that the program called Leader dogs uses a lot more electronic aids like gps and whatnot in their training so they may be open more to your use of Aira or by my eye. I don't see why they wouldn't allow the use of Oko and other apps as well.
Good luck.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Phoenix, Callisto
https://sneakeezebra.wordpress.com/