[NFB-DB] rechargeable hearing aids

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:17:32 UTC 2023

If your hearing aids connect through Bluetooth to your phone, you should be able to see their battery status in Accessibility. You would double tap on hearing devices then double tap on your aids and somewhere in there there should be a battery status. Also, if you add the battery widget to your phone they will show up there as well.