[NFB-DB] rechargeable hearing aids

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:46:46 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone,

	I use rechargeable hearing aids and love them! My charging case remains plugged in at all times and I have not had trouble with them going out when the charger is plugged in. For $10,000 for the pare I had better not have these issues. They work far better than the battery opperated hearing aids I had. I was glad to kiss them good by.

Peter Donahue