[NFB-DB] passing aolong: Getting a Good Vibe From The Vibio Bluetooth Bed Shaker From Bellman & Symfon

Kit Aronoff kit.aronoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:27:16 UTC 2023

Scott,

This is so cool! Do you happen to know if it would potentially get other
kinds of alerts? I've been trying to find a solution for not knowing when
people are knocking on my door at work. I tried a Flic (https://flic.io/)
which is a bluetooth button that can launch apps and things, but it's a bit
limited. I'd love to find a doorbell that can connect via iOS to something
like the Vibio that can discretely let me know if someone needs me at work.

Kit Aronoff