[NFB-DB] passing aolong: Getting a Good Vibe From The Vibio Bluetooth Bed Shaker From Bellman & Symfon

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:37:50 UTC 2023

Hi Kit.
No, this device will not work for those kinds of alerts. You would need another device to do this reliably, but that's a push button thing. There’s always the option of putting one of those motion sensor alerting mats in front of your door. I’ve been told the newer Serene products are a bit challenging. Bellman is one of the alternatives I’m exploring.
shop.bellman.com
 They do need to fix some things on their website, but you can read about their poducts at least.

Good luck,
Scott
Sent from my iPhone