[NFB-DB] October 4 Deadline for Dues to Vote in October 7 Meeting

Sara Coleman scolemae at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 16:39:28 UTC 2023

Hello DeafBlind Division Federationists!

In preparation for our meeting on October 7, anyone who would like to join
the division and vote at the meeting must get their dues paid by October 4.
There are two ways to pay. First, go to the following link at the NFB
website: https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=44 or mail
a check for $5.00 made out to the NFB to the treasurer.

Please contact Sara Coleman at coleman.sara.b at gmail.com if you are having
difficulty with the link or need the mailing address to mail in your dues.

Due in part to the reorganization of the group as well as changes in the
national office we are having difficulty verifying members. Please bear
with us as we work to create an up to date membership list.

Again, we have an October 4 cutoff for paying dues if you wish to vote in
our upcoming October 7 meeting.

Contact Sara Coleman coleman.sara.b at gmail.com with questions.

Sara Coleman

Treasurer