[NFB-DB] iOS 17 coming out today: message for braille users

rockyhart1221 at gmail.com rockyhart1221 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:38:51 UTC 2023

Greetings:
I am using a focus 40, fifth generation with my iPhone 14 and just upgraded to iOS 17. As of this writing, I have had only minor problems with the display, and they did not include connection difficulties. If there continues to be issues, I am hoping they will be identified and addressed by apple in future updates.
Thank you.