[Nfb-editors] question about editing articles

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 29 02:15:13 UTC 2010

Fine those who submit grammatically-incorect articles a dollar a mistake,
saying it's a fund-raiser for your state affiliate. (grin)

Actually, I fear me greatly that skill in writing has been severely
neglected in schools for the past thirty years. The lack of competence in
braille just makes it work.

Mike Freeman, president
NFB of Washington