[Nfb-editors] Anthology of 2010 best affiliate articles?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 20:35:22 UTC 2011

RE: Try this idea for merit of thought and potential use!

In my poking around in affiliate publications, in talking with editors and
affiliate Presidents, and by keeping an eye out for good ideas from this
list, I have learned a thing or two. Here is one idea that I want you all to
give  serious thought to: (This concept was suggested by Bridgit
Kuenning-Pollpeter.)

What if we asked each editor to go back through their 2010 publications and
pluck out the 2 best articles and let's put them together in one special
publication?

You tell me what it should be called and where and how we could post this
around?  Another thought- should we only consider those articles which were
not run in our organizations 2 national publications? {the Monitor and
Future Reflections do not always pick up on all "the good ones."}

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website