[Nfb-editors] Making the newsletter work

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:34:03 UTC 2011

Here's an idea worth mulling over.  What about regional publications?  It
would open the scope for additional writers and open the range for
additional issues, especially in states where legislation may be hot.
Sadly, I agree with Bridgit's post.  I think a newsletter ought to be a
newsletter, articles and all, but enthusiasm that will never succeed at
drawing blood from a stone only leads to disillusionment that makes it easy
to presume that if the newsletter cannot happen then maybe the chapter won't
get stronger or the affiliate more popular.  Maybe a bit extreme, but you
get the point.  The idea here is also a little off the wall, but maybe we
need to think crazy to make things work.

Joe