[Nfb-editors] Dear god, let it stop!!!

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:48:00 UTC 2011

Oh dear god, let this thread stop.  *smile*  I tried to move on, Robert,
but everyone keeps addressing my past post.  LOL

I think my original post about membership were taken out of context, and
I merely spoke in hypotheticals meant to make us think.

Apparently this was accomplished to some degree.  *grin*

If you knew me, you would know I have no intention, or desire, to see us
become "for" the blind instead of "of" the blind.  This has gotten out
of hand to the point of ridiculous.

I do not back down from my beliefs, and I will question anything I have
concerns about, but I listen to all opinions involved, and I attempt to
educate and inform myself on all issues and possible views.  I try to be
fair, and people in my affiliate can a test to this.  So, no, I did not
fear I would be "blacklisted" from this group or the Federation.

And my comments about "blacklisting" were sarcastic.  I know expression
and intent does not always come across in emails, but seriously, lighten
up.  I not only said this with sarcasm, but my intent, once again, was
never to imply the Federation contains brainwashed puppets, and if
orders are not followed, you are sent along your way.  Please chill out.

And I would like to point out that I tried to change the topic and
supplied a valid question for us to respond to, but still, we focus on
this thread.  Move it along, move it along, move it along!  LOL

Bridgit