[Nfb-editors] Question- What staff is needed to produce a newsletter

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 08:22:42 UTC 2011

Dear Editors

Help me out, others too. In my efforts to know all that it takes to create,
produce and distribute a newsletter, I need to know the nature of the staff
that this enterprise requires. Yes, it will differ from one publication to
another. And sure, the number of people and the tasks that they do will also
differ, sometimes out of personal style or lack of helping hands. Write in
and tell me of the different types of staffers that you have and give a
brief description of what they do. Please and I will keep track of this; a
new start-up newsletter will gain from this information.

Thank you

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division