[Nfb-editors] What staff is required to produce a newsletter

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:01:38 UTC 2011

A staff?  What a novel concept!  All that I could accomplish...  *smile*

I have myself, who does the brunt of the work, and one other person who
helps with editing and production.  Beyond this, there is one person who
contributes without being asked, and supplies comments and suggestions.

I know this is not a unique circumstance, so maybe this committee should
consider working out ways to interest our own membership in their
publications.

I can't even get my newsletter distributed in a timely fashion.  And in
fact, ever since I took over the editorship, which is two years now, the
editor's name has not changed on our state website though I have
requested more than once it be changed.

I am curious if anyone has a "team" and in what capacity they use this
team.

Bridgit

Message: 10