[Nfb-editors] Question- What staff is needed to produce a newsletter

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Wed Mar 23 02:28:45 UTC 2011

We have an editor who solicits articles, edits them, compiles them into a newsletter, and takes what she gets to the printer. We have a few folks who proof what the editor sends to them and gives her recommended changes in spelling or punctuation. We have someone to read the newsletter on cassette and someone to duplicate and mail it. Gathering the articles, editing them, and putting them together in one document is not a team effort.