[Nfb-editors] Letterhead Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon May 16 20:27:04 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    As many of you know, the National Association of Guide Dog Users is seeking grants to support our work. Grant-makers request letters of inquiry and cover letters be on organizational letterhead. As is so with all NFB letterhead, I assume, it is quite simply the "Whozit" logo with the basic contact information and a baseline Would someone be willing to create letterhead for NAGDU? If so, please let me know and I will provide the information needed. Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG