[Nfb-editors] nit-picking:Re: NFB Affiliate Newsletters, stressed!

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 15 12:32:39 UTC 2011

Interesting to see the actual list of state newsletters. When I first became
NH state president in 1988, I wrote and published THE NEW HAMPSHIRE
FEDERATIONIST, three times a year my first two years, twice a year for a few
more years. Eventually I burned out and stopped doing it.

A nit to pick...two times a year is semi-annually, not bi-annually.
Bi-monthly means every second month. Bi-annually would mean every second
year.

Ed Meskys