[Nfb-editors] NFB Newsletters are being archived

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 13:41:59 UTC 2011

Dear Federation Editors:

RE: A very Important Fact That You All Need To Know

Our National Office needs to receive copies of all Federation newsletters;
they are being archived. (this was brought to my attention by James Babb of
New Mexico) Below is the  text of a message I received from our person at
the national office who needs to get copies of our work:

Robert,

Yes, it is true that I am collecting copies of NFB newsletters for the
Archives here at the tenBroek Library. At this time I receive newsletters
from a select few affiliates and divisions, but it would be ideal to get
them all. Any assistance you can provide in achieving this goal would be
greatly appreciated.

The best way to get newsletters to me is as email attachments sent to this
email address. Files can be in MS Word, html, pdf, or plain text. I can also
accept paper copies of newsletters sent to the national office with my name
in the attention line.

Thank you,

Anna

Anna K. Kresmer, MSLS

Archivist

Jacobus tenBroek Library

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute

200 East Wells Street

at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2310