[Nfb-editors] An Offering for NFB publications

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon May 28 16:37:11 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    Attached to this message is an offering for all NFB publications concerning the NAGDU Information & Advocacy Hotline. We would appreciate the publication of this information on a regular basis in our publications. Thank you very much for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG