[Nfb-greeley] meeting.

Melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:44:26 UTC 2011

Hello all.
Hope this is enough time.
There will be a nfb of greeley chapter meeting on saturday Dec. 10th.
At 12:00PM till 2:00 PM.We will be celebrating the holidays.  Those who are interested and able we are still taking donations for gifts for needy children in district 6.  I have gotten three gifts for three children and taken them to the education office.  However, they need a couple more.  We have also bought gifts for seniors in the community as well.
We will also continue to collect food, or personal items as well to be donated.  In adition to these things, we will be ordering pizza.  you can bring a dessert or drink.
Hope to see you there
Have a blessed and wonderful day.
Blessings!
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj Green
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be