[Nfb-greeley] Fw: Connections Vision after 55 newsletter and MagnifEyed Living flier

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Feb 24 02:18:36 UTC 2012

From: Lynda McCullough
To: Melissa Green ; Melody Bettenhausen ; Mary Finn-Warring ; Karen Norton ; jill.eaton at state.co.us ; Janelle Aspromonte ; Holly Darby ; Gloria Nordhausen ; Eva Jewell ; Elena Metro ; Eleanor Carlson ; DRS OIB ; cori layton ; colonorton at juno.com ; athygesen at co.weld.co.us ; angelawarwick at northrange.org ; angela.warwick at northrange.org ; Denny Bettenhausen ; vonnb at comcast.net ; Rosa Granado ; Penn Street
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:58 PM
Subject: Connections Vision after 55 newsletter and MagnifEyed Living flier

Hi Everyone-

Here is our Vision after 55 newsletter and the MagnifEyed Living flier.  Connections Gala of Wines is also coming up--March 16 6-9:00 pm.  I attached a poster for that event as well.  I hope to see you soon!

Lynda

--
Lynda McCullough

Vision after 55! Coordinator
Connections for Independent Living
1331 8th Ave.
Greeley, CO 80631
(970) 352-8682 OR (800) 887-5828
Promoting independence & equality for all!