[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting next weekend

Melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 05:47:24 UTC 2012

Hello all.
My computer is down until monday. So some of you will get this e-mail
from my Google account.
This is a reminder about the Nfb of greeley chapter meeting on
saturday march 24th.  At: 12:00 PM.
The meeting will take place at the Greeley senior center located at:
1010 6th street.
We will discuss logistics for our trip to the colorado center for the
blind on April 21st.  Everyone is asked to bring 10:00 dollars that
will be used to rent the van.  You can also pay your dues and
elections will also be held.
Dues are 5.00 dollars per person.  I have been given permition to add
another position to our board.  I also have descovered that we do have
a charter.  However, we don't have a chapter constetution.  This is
something that we can discuss changing or leaving as is.
The current positions are president, vice president, secretary,
treasurer, and one board member.
The people that hold the positions, are: president, melissa green,
vice president, marty rahn, secretary, diane filipe, tresurer, linda
anderson, and board member, cody bair.
The new position can be a board position, or the position of second
vice president.
We can also create committees if we would like.  These issues can be
discussed at the meeting.
We will also plan future activities that will help us become more
involved in the community.
As you can see it will be a full agenda.
Marty and I will bring  refreshments.
We will also hold the 50/50 drawing.
This is a fund raiser for the chapter.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail me, at graduate56 at juno.com,
or lissa1531 at gmail.com
You can also post questions to the nfb-greeley at nfbnet.org.
This is the chapter discussion and email list.
If you aren't subscribed, go to www.nfbnet.org.
Click on the join or drop lists and then arrow down until you see
nfb-greeley list, or send your e-mail address to me, or just a message
stating you would like to be subscribed and I will have you
subscribed.
Please contact others and inform them of the meeting on saturday.
Thank you and will see you all on the 24th.