[Nfb-greeley] chapter meeting and other things.

melissa green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Mar 23 04:21:03 UTC 2012

Hi all. hope that you are having a good week.
Mine has been very eventful.
Anyway!
Diane, you can bring your treat for saturday.  Marty and I are bringing a
meat and cheese platter, and a fruit platter for those that don't want meat
and cheese.
Also please bring your dues, and money to go towards renting a van to go to
the ccb on the 21st.
On another note, my computer crashed and I lost lots of things.  One thig
was my address book.  So if you all can send me a private e-mail so I can
put your address in my address book again.
graduate56 at juno.com
or
lissa1531 at gmail.com
Either address will work.
I have marty's, cody's, and linda anderson's addresses.  But thats all.
Thank you for your help in this process.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj