[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Chapter Meeting Agenda for AUgust 24, 2013

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Aug 21 03:18:47 UTC 2013

we have a lot to discuss on saturday.
see you all then.
I will try to get to the store and bring refreshments.
anyone else want to volunteer as well.
Have a blessed day.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674