[Nfb-greeley] fundraising.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Mar 5 18:17:29 UTC 2013

Hi all.
as a chapter we need to raise funds for things that we want to do.
the state will not give much assistance for convention.
So we need to work together and raise money for the future.
the chocolate bar fundraiser is a great idea.  But we need to have everyone
participate.  Right now if everyone buys a bag of chocolate chips, or candy
melts or anything that will fit in the molds.  We have four sets of molds
now and each mold makes two bars each.
also we will need to raise money to do more things in the community such as
the visio faire/expo, attending state convention, going bowling, another
chapter picnic, going to state board meetings, donating to the senior
center, christmas and easter things for the community, and so much more.
Marty and I still have a few water bottles.  That need to be sold.
Jessica when is the next open board meeting?
We should attend as a chapter
Especially now that we are getting more support from the state.

Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.