[Nfb-greeley] fundraising.

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Mar 5 18:27:27 UTC 2013

Melissa

The next board meeting has not yet been scheduled.  We had to reschedule
the one at the end of March as three board members were going ot be out of
town.  I will let you know as soon as we have a new date.

Best Wishes

Jess

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org
720-440-2632