[Nfb-greeley] Fw: [Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for November 23rd

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Nov 21 16:54:15 UTC 2013

here you go.
Best,
Melissa R. Green and Pj
COAGDU President
"We love because he first loved us."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cody Bair" <codyjbair at yahoo.com>
To: <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:27 PM
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for November 23rd

> Hi All,
> My appoligies for getting this out so late, but please find pasted below
> my signature and attached the agenda for Saturday's meeting.
> Thanks,
> Cody Bair
> President
> Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
> (970)673-6998
> codyjbair at yahoo.com
>

> Cody Bair
> Beta Alpha Psi Gold Chapter 2013, Theta Psi-Fundraising Officer
> Beta Gamma Sigma Member
> (970)673-6998
> bair7573 at bears.unco.edu

Greeley Chapter of the

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Agenda

November 23, 2013

12:15-2:00 P.M.

Greeley Senior Center

1010 6th St.

Greeley CO 80631

12:15: Call to order and introductions

12:20: Minutes of October 12 and Treasures Report

12:30: Holiday Plans

·         Discuss logistics of Christmas party

·         Discuss Community Service Efforts

12:50: Fund raising

·         Candy bar fund raiser

·         Applying for potential grants

·         Brainstorm potential fund raisers that we would like to consider

1:20: Priorities for the chapter for next year

·         Come prepared to discuss what you think should be our top
priorities for 2014.

1:40: Discussion of Philosophy of blindness and personal stories of chapter
members (Lead by Christie)

2:00- Adjourn