[Nfb-greeley] knitters!

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jan 28 16:11:00 UTC 2014

My friend juanita that works for north rage has requested more hats and
scarves and any other winter wear and knitted items.
It is a need and they loved the winter wear that we gave them for the
holidays.
she wanted to know if would be interested in continuing to do things for
them year-round as well.
many of the families are from samallia and there are lots of flood victems
still being served by them as well.
I figured I would put it out on the list.

best wishes,
Sincerely,
Melissa R Green
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole
staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.