[Nfb-greeley] knitters!

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Wed Jan 29 00:23:58 UTC 2014

Count me in. Linda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: melissa R green
  To: nfb greeley Colorado
  Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11 AM
  Subject: [Nfb-greeley] knitters!

  My friend juanita that works for north rage has requested more hats and scarves and any other winter wear and knitted items.
  It is a need and they loved the winter wear that we gave them for the holidays.
  she wanted to know if would be interested in continuing to do things for them year-round as well.
  many of the families are from samallia and there are lots of flood victems still being served by them as well.
  I figured I would put it out on the list.

  best wishes,
  Sincerely,
  Melissa R Green
  "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/silkylin%40juno.com