[Nfb-greeley] list of ideas.

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Nov 18 03:23:28 UTC 2016

Hello all.
We said that we would do my school as a charity to give back.  Here are some ideas.
crib sheets
puzzles for both toddlers and preschoolers
books such as the day the crayons quit
lily,s purple plastic purse
The giving tree
touch and feel kitten
touch and feel bedtime
The napping house
The froggy books
rhyming books
counting books
dinosaurs
books on things like north America south America, Australia, Etc..
blocks
colored pencils
play food
play dough
water color paints
dolls
any clothing for boys and girls sizes from 12 month to 5 years.
stuffed animals
Cd player
Cds of children’s music
scissors
crayons
construction paper
stencils

markers
kick and play and riding and stacking, etc., toys.  Things that will help with motor skills and language.
No weapons or super hero toys.
No small pieces
No out of the ordinary toys like purple cats or orange bunnies
These are just suggestions, except for the superhero and weapon toys, and the unrealistic toys and small pieces.
Thank you all for your help.  Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj