[Nfb-greeley] FW: Follow Up: Donation Program-Fundraiser opportunity

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:07:04 UTC 2016

Melissa,

I attached all the docs with the companies information.

Complete Spectrum will give a 60 min presentation on financial services and financial planning information in an educational format. They will cover topics like different savings and retirement plans.

Let me know if you are able to access the files. It would be great if you could attend the follow up appointment.

Thank you,

Dora Lopez