[Nfb-greeley] Decemberb

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:52:48 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
I decided to look into the basket idea as it was not very clear to me.

KS has the following baskets:

Glitter retail: 9 pieces of fruit for $10.00
Joyful retail: 11 pieces of fruit for $13.00
Jubilee retail: 16 pieces of fruit for $20.00
Abundance retail: 19 pieces of fruit for $25 dollars
Temptation retail: 20 pieces of fruit for $30.00
Extravagance retail: 25 for $40.00
Earth bounty: organic 16 pieces of fruit for$20.00

We can also make our own basket, I just thought it be cool to share the
different baskets they had.

Including adding other goodies such as chocolate, sausage, crackers/cheese,
cookies or a bottle of sparkling sider would cost additional money. The lady
at the floral department restated what Melissa said $35-$40. Depending on
how many of us are pitching in, I would say between $7 per person. The
employee also said they are willing to make something within a budget. They
do deliver, but I think it would be more personable if we pursue our
original idea of having JJ take it to GET, if she is unable to deliver it, I
can take over.

 Thanks again to Melissa for this great idea. I am hoping this can spark
some discussion as we need to confirm something with Melisa, so she can make
the order a couple days in advance.

Happy Holidays,

Dora Lopez