[Nfb-greeley] Update: Christmas party location, please respond with your boat!

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:37:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
So, we are unable to use the room at old Chicago‘s due to the fact that this weekend is graduation weekend. We could still use a couple of tables at all Chicago’s, or we could just have the party at our house on 21st St. I would like to put this to a vote. My concern with old Chicago’s is that it would be very noisy, however if we do the party at the house, we run into the issue of ordering food. Please respond with your vote by tomorrow. I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley