[Nfb-greeley] gift cards and another idea.

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun May 21 19:44:50 UTC 2017

Hi all.
First, I will get to kingsoopers and have the gift cards in my hands by tuesday.  We will need to place another order for the cards again soon.  We also need to have people reload them so we can get money.
Linda, Cody, Jj, and myself are the chair people for this fund raiser.
Next, I serve on the braille book fair committee.  They have asked chapters and affiliates to either donate money, or purchase a couple of braille books.  This is a project for the chapters.  You can always also send any personal books to the fair.  Would the chapter be interested in this, they are also asking for people to make them.  I vote for either a small donation, or buying books.  Lol!
Thank you.
   Best,
Melissa R. Green And Pj