[Nfb-greeley] gift cards and another idea.

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:38:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I think we should definitely donate or purchase some braille books and
possibly donate to the school district. I am not sure if there is a due date
for this, but if it can wait we could discuss this on the June meeting. I
feel that since there was no assistance needed for national convention we
would have the funds to help out with this project.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Dora Lopez