[NFB-Greeley] Fw: URGENT ACTION NEEDED NOW: COVID-19 cash benefit fairness for people with disabilities

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Mar 22 01:38:43 UTC 2020

Got this and figured I would share.

From: CCDC Member Alerts List
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 4:27 PM
To: graduate56 at juno.com
Subject: URGENT ACTION NEEDED NOW: COVID-19 cash benefit fairness for people with disabilities

Contact Your Senator ASAP!
Right now, the US Senate is working on a third massive COVID-19 stimulus package. We must ensure that disability concerns are not left out. This third package must include the provisions of S. 3544/H.R. 6305, a bill focused on COVID-19 relief for seniors and people with disabilities. More than 105 million Americans-or about 4 in 10 adults-are at heightened risk if infected with COVID-19. The front-line workers and family caregivers who support these individuals also face increased risks, requiring additional resources and supports to protect their health and well-being. Your help is needed to alert Senators that we need disability funding in the third package. Use the link below to send a quick message.

https://cqrcengage.com/accessliving/app/onestep-write-a-letter?0&engagementId=506874

Please do not reply to this email as it is not monitored. Please see the original email for contact information.

COVID-19 AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
CCDC Staff

Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Bldg. A., Suite 610. Denver, CO 80222
Organizational Line: 303-839-1775
Organizational Fax: 303-648-6262
Legal Program's Fax: 720-420-1390
www.ccdconline.org
Become a Member of CCDC for Free
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Contact us information:
http://www.ccdconline.org/contact-us

Staff Directory:
http://www.ccdconline.org/about/people/staff

Add this email address to your contact to ensure you get the CCDC Alerts you signed up for, and to opt-out of getting these alerts, please email us at:
info at ccdconline.org