[NFB-Greeley] FW: 2022 Festival of Trees - Tree Design Application

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Sep 17 01:04:10 UTC 2022

Hi.

I am not supposed to talk about NFB Stuff. Due to my mistake, and
the verbal notification of suspension. So I am still caring for
the chapter, and the Greeley Chapter. Just a thought. May be the
chapter can participate. I have been trying to get a blind
friendly Christmas tree display in the festival for years. It
would also be great if other chapters would join Greeley. Attached
is the application. Read it and discuss it. Please forward to
David and others that aren't on the list.

Melissa R. Green and Pj

> Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.us

Contact me at:  Graduate56 at juno.com to host and book a party and
or explanation of products.

Facebook: Melissa R. Green

Goodreads: Melissa R. Green

A home is  nothing without the people you love inside of it.