[NFB-Greeley] FW: [Colorado-Talk] Greeley DoubleTree Hotel reservations for State Convention

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Sep 22 01:50:12 UTC 2022

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Lisa Bonderson via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 1:41 PM
To: Colorado-talk NFBC <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: lkb at labarrelaw.com
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Greeley DoubleTree Hotel reservations for
State Convention

Good Afternoon,

I have just gotten a reservation list from the Greeley DoubleTree
and it looks pretty slim. Our deadline is supposed to be this
coming Friday, September 23. I am working on getting an extension,
but you should not wait for or count on that.  A reservation does
not require a deposit, and you can cancel your reservation up to a
few days before convention if the need arises. If you have not
reserved your room, you really need to get going on that to be
sure that you get a room in our block.  The information you need
to reserve a room follows.  Do please follow up as soon as
possible.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson

NFB of Colorado

THE NFBCO CONVENTION HOTEL:  Our 2022 convention will be held at
the DoubleTree by Hilton Greeley at Lincoln Park, located at 919
7th St., Greeley, Colorado, 80631.  Our convention hotel is one
block from the Union Colony Civic Center in downtown Greeley.
Local attractions like the Moxi Theater and Doug's Diner are in
walking distance, and it's two miles from the University of
Northern Colorado. Relax in the indoor pool and outdoor hot tub.
Every stay starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie. When you add
in nearly 300 of your favorite blind friends you have one
FANTASTIC NFBCO convention!

HOTEL ROOM RATES:  The NFBCO room rate is $109 a night.  There is
no limit on room occupancy.  Reservations MUST be made by Friday,
September 23.  To reserve your room, call the hotel reservation
line at 844-570-7816 and use group code "NFB".  Please contact
Lisa Bonderson, at 303-504-5979 if you have any issues making a
reservation.

 <https://group.doubletree.com/94k3rf> Click here to reserve your
room online.