[NFB-Hams] Zoom classes this week; next week - installing linux

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Tue Aug 11 00:40:33 UTC 2020

Here are my two zoom meetings for this week:

First Topic: Third Lesson in Preparation for Technician class License
There is still time to catch up, with some makeup work.
All you have to do is locate a copy of the question pool, study
the first few sections, and, if you have questions, ask them on
the call.
Time: August 11, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Second Topic: First Lesson in Using Unix and Linux
How to login, and using basic commands.
This will be the last session.

Next week we will double back and cover installing linux.  This
drew quite a crowd when I did it several years ago.  It is even
easier now, so "Come on down"!

Time: August 12, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Here is the Zoom information:

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
One tap mobile